In general, a reinforced concrete structural system is adopted throughout the building. The tower columns in the basement structure are arranged in a way to facilitate the proposed parking layout, driveway and ramp arrangement and while considering the spans at Transfer structure. And, the Transfer Structure is conceptualised based on typical shear wall arrangement as per architectural design intent.
The expansion joints are adopted around the towers which would facilitate to analyse the towers independently. Furthermore, having been designed the towers independently the sequence of
construction would be simplified whereby the high-rise towers structure construction can begin
earlier followed by basement floor construction.
- Client : Vasavi Group, Hyderabad
- Year of Design/Const : 2023 - Ongoing
- Development Area : 6.7 Million/SQ.FT
- No of Floors : 3B+GF+Stilt+28 = 33 Slabs
- Scope of Work : Leading Structural Design
- Architect : Essence Architect
- Project Status : Under Construction
- Project Location : Kokatpalli, Hitec City, Hyd.