ARSA Engineering Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd. is commissioned by the client M/s Abdul Latif Jameel Investment Co. Ltd to carry out the structural peer review for the above proposed project. The design review had been carried out based on the analysis/design and construction drawings produced by principal structural consultant based at Dubai.
The proposed Jabal al Kaaba Hotel phase II comprises of 2-Levels of Basement, Ground Floor, Mezzanine, Dinning, Upper Dinning, Technical Floor and Typical floors (2B+G+MEZ+DIN+U-DIN+TECH FLR+L1-L27+ROOF+ROOF TOP = 35 Slabs), located at Makkah, Saudi Arabia. The proposed total built up area is in an order of about 1.2 Million sqft.
Based on the review at 3D analysis model received from principal consultant ARSA explored the possibility of optimization. We had given an attempt on trial basis to re-run the analysis with optimised sections and it was found that the analysis results are quite promising with reduced sections while complying the limits of serviceability and ultimate design strengths. Hence the structural element sections and reinforcement was reduced wherever it was applicable with the consent of principal consultant as part of value engineering exercise.
- Client : Abdul Latif Jameel Real Estate Investment Co., Saudi Arabia
- Year of Design/Const : 2018 - Ongoing
- Development Area : 1.02 Million/SQ.FT
- No of Floors : 2B+GF+33+ = 36 Slabs
- Architect : kieferle & Partner, Dubai
- Scope of Work : Peer Review
- Project Status : Completed
- Project Location : Makkah, Saudi Arabia